Work with Us
Are you looking to be part of a winning team that has been a leader in the southeast?
Are you a person who is able to converse with anyone?
Do you want to be able to work in a fast-paced, family run and fun environment, with great potential to advance and launch a successful career?
Brokerage Sales Representative
Sales experience is highly preferred. A degree in supply chain, logistics or freight brokerage certification, trucking, dispatch experience is also a plus.
This position is primarily in an office environment with the potential to work from home as needed or required
- Lincolnton, NC/Charlotte, NC
Required work authorization:
- United States
- Office or Home
- Competitive Salary negotiated on a 40 hour work week (full time)
- Incentive package based on individual performance
- Opportunity for bonus based on sales goals
- Employee Benefits
CARRIER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Cultivate and maintain carrier relationships throughout the United States and Canada, organized by region(s)
- Leverage carrier relationships to service existing business
- Critical thinking and quick acting in order to resolve problems in real time as they arise
- Consistent contact with carriers to increase Link Logistics capacity potential
- Acquire feedback from carriers to provide sales and management team with current market trends
- Strategic sourcing for potential business in both the dedicated and spot markets
- Maintain revenue and profit streams throughout seasonal swings in the market.
- Comfortability in a high energy, fast-paced start-up environment
- At least 1-year experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain, carrier sales, freight brokerage, or 3PL
- Team oriented individual who thrives on co-opetition and personal growth
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written to a wide range of individuals
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Marketing
- Candidates without a college degree will be considered based on experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Un-capped commission via a competitive incentive structure
- Benefits, 401K
- A fun team-oriented environment with a great office culture that YOU get to help create!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement selling strategies and techniques to pursue new and existing business opportunities
- Effectively manage the growth of revenue, profit, and volume of existing customers. Provide customers with exceptional service and communication
- Maintain a positive customer relationship through identifying needs, effectively negotiating rates, and service issue resolutions
- Build a positive working relationship with Link Logistics management and operations team
- Actively participate in customers requests for bids/requests for pricing
- Ability to identify and obtain new business through prospecting, networking, and cold calling
- Appointment scheduling and load booking
- Adaptability – Logistics is an everchanging industry that requires the desired candidate to be quick thinking, fast acting, and constantly problem-solving
- Confidence – The desired candidate needs to have the confidence in both themselves and their operations team to provide competitive pricing and exceptional service
- Communication – The desired candidate must be able to communicate across a wide range of individuals both internally and externally
- Relationship Building – The desired candidate must take pride in the trust and relationship that they build with their customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High School diploma
- 1 year of sales experience
- Track record of prospecting/cold calling
- Excellent communication
- Ability to type a business email
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, logistics or supply chain
- Experience in trucking, dispatch, freight brokerage, logistics sales
Our skills, background and cutting-edge technology put us a cut above the rest.
Call Now: (704) 732-2334